Pünktlich zum Wochenende kommt die neue Windows 10 Build für Phones: 15051. Bei der PC Build sind wir noch auf 15048.
In dieser Build kommen keine neue Funktion oder Features, sondern jede Menge Bugfixes. Desweiteren wird immer weiter auf das Creators Update hingearbeitet und eure Wünsche und eurer Feedback eingearbeitet.
Hier kommen nun auch schon die Änderungen und Bugfixes zu der aktuellen Windows Insider Build für Mobile 15051:
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We appreciate several of you sending us feedback on this and last week, we focused on fixing issues that resulted in frequent reboots for some Insiders on Build 15047. If you continue to experience unexpected reboots, be sure to send in feedback to us via Feedback Hub so the team can take a look!
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain inbox apps, such as Calculator, Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Groove Music, no longer being present on the system after a hard reset.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Groove Music not resuming playback after ending a phone call if the app became suspended during the call.
- We fixed an issue where periodically attaching larger photos to a message in Messaging wouldn’t work.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where, in certain apps, if you had selected editable text and pressed Shift on the keyboard, the keyboard would crash.
- We fixed an issue impacting certain UWP apps using pivots, such as the News app, where the pivot control could end up becoming offset after quickly swiping through the pivots.
- We fixed an issue where asking Cortana to read a text message over Bluetooth with many back to back emoji would result in high pitched distorted noise.
- We fixed an issue where after upgrading some Insiders were unexpectedly seeing the full QWERTY keyboard on the lock screen instead of the pin pad.
Known issues for Mobile
- We have discovered a bug that causes background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Please double check your photos have synced to OneDrive on the latest builds. We’ve got a fix for this issue coming in an upcoming build where background tasks will run again and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive as expected.
- If your device experiences an unexpected reboot, in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost. We’re actively investigating this issue. If you believe you’ve hit this, please up-vote this feedback item In Feedback Hub.
- Speech packs may be unable to download on this build.
- ADDED: Some users are reporting that pages are constantly reloading or refreshing, especially while they are in the middle of scrolling them in Microsoft Edge. We’re investigating.